First-time buyers could live at Burlington Place for just £451 per month
Many might think that they can’t afford to buy their first home, but if they knew that all it would cost is £451*, in monthly repayments, they may think twice. If house-hunters visit Burlington Place, Peveril Homes’ development in Sherwood, they can find out more about the three-bedroom Taunton, priced at £149,950, and how they can take that first step on the property ladder, with the help of FirstBuy*.
With this incentive, purchasers are required to raise just 80 per cent of the price of the home, made up by a five-per-cent deposit and a 75-per-cent loan-to-value mortgage. The remaining 20 per cent is provided by the government and Peveril Homes as an equity loan, which is interest free for the first five years. To qualify, you have to be a first-time buyer and, as a household, earn less than £60,000 a year – it’s as simple as that.
Visitors to Burlington Place will be able to take a look around the Taunton and will find the kitchen, a convenient cloakroom and spacious open-plan living and dining room – perfect for entertaining – on the ground floor. Upstairs is the family bathroom, along with three well-proportioned bedrooms. The master bedroom even benefits from an en suite shower room.
Angela Thomas, sales and marketing manager at Peveril Homes, comments: “The Taunton, at our development in Sherwood, is priced from £149,950. This may seem out of reach to some first-time buyers, but looking at the monthly repayments, of £451, allows purchasers to get a realistic picture and understand that buying at Burlington Place is an affordable option.”
Lying just three miles from Nottingham city centre, this exclusive development is ideally placed to make the most of what the city has to offer. If you want to keep things closer to home, though, Sherwood, itself, has a selection of shops and eateries for you to try at your leisure. In addition to this, any families will benefit from a variety of good schools, both state and independent. Meanwhile, access to the M1 is excellent, making Sherwood a popular base for those looking to commute.
Burlington Place also features a selection of alternative three- and four-bedroom homes. To find out more about these final few properties in Sherwood, suitable for several different purchaser types, come and take a look at the view home, open Saturday and Sunday, 11am–5pm. Alternatively, visit peverilhomes.co.uk.
*Terms and conditions apply. The monthly repayment is based on the 80-per-cent purchase price.