Want a new home? Do it your way with Miller Homes' MiWay
Househunters looking to get onto the property ladder at Miller Homes’ Regents Park, development in Crossgates can get a foot up with MiWay, Miller Home’s unique equity loan scheme, with prices from £97,750.
MiWay enables housebuyers to own 100% of their home whilst only needing to find finance for 85% of the purchase price. Eligible buyers who take advantage of MiWAY receive a loan from Miller Homes for the remaining 15% of the purchase price of their selected property. The innovative scheme is not only ideal for first time buyers; but also newly singles, investors and downsizers looking for a new home.
Anne Marie Britton, Sales Director at Miller Homes Scotland East, said: “MiWay isn’t just a fantastic incentive for housebuyers, it’s also a very practical way of helping them on or up the property ladder.
“Depending on their circumstance, it enables them to buy a brand new home, which they might not have otherwise been able to afford. At Regents Park, that means being able to buy a home with MiWay from as little as £97,750.”
Situated in Crossgates, an attractive traditional village in Fife four miles from Dunfermline, Regents Park has a stunning selection of one to five bedroom homes, with prices ranging from £115,000 to £275,000.
The one bedroom Arrol semi-detached bungalow provides ideal living space for one or two people, with the entrance hall leading off to the core rooms. This home, which has the look and feel of a house, has a good sized lounge/dining room and well planned kitchen. There is also an enclosed, private back garden which is ideal for green fingered househunters. Priced at £97,750 through MiWay.
The first floor Scott is an attractive, well-designed two bedroom cottage flat. There are two bedrooms, one with fitted wardrobes and the bathroom benefits from a shower over the bath as standard. A perfect starter home or a manageable property to downsize to. Priced from £102,000 through MiWay.
For more information, visit millerhomes.co.uk.