New homes in Colindale for less
Genesis is pleased to announce the launch of a range of new apartments at its popular New Hendon Village development. First time buyers have the rare opportunity to secure a brand new apartment with just a 5% deposit. Thanks to the FirstBuy initiative, new homes at the development are available with a deposit of £7,600!
This stunning new block of one and two bedroom apartments is set within attractive parkland, and would suit any aspiring first time buyer. One bedroom apartments start from £190,000, requiring just a £7,600 deposit, whilst two bedroom apartments start from £230,000 needing a deposit of £9,700.
Thoughtfully designed, the apartments have either a terrace or balcony, whilst some of the two bedroom properties feature two balconies, offering alternative views of the tranquil surroundings.
Contemporary fully fitted kitchens with white gloss wall units are complemented with Roman Cherry base units, solid granite worktops and integrated appliances. Sleek white bathrooms and ensuites have chrome fittings, heated towel rails and recessed downlighters. Meanwhile, in the living areas, floor to ceiling windows bring the outdoors inside, providing lots of natural light to the already spacious rooms.
Communal areas have been carefully designed both internally and externally with ceramic floor tiles in metallic cream to ground floor lobbies and steel grey carpet to upper floors. The landscaped grounds promote a sense of wellbeing and
To qualify for FirstBuy the applicant’s household must earn less than £60,000 a year and be unable to finance a property in the area where they currently live or work. An equity loan of up to 20% of the property price will be provided meaning the purchaser only needs to arrange finance for the remaining 80%, which can be done by arranging a market rate mortgage in addition to the 5% deposit. The buyer can then purchase up to 100% equity in the property in instalments after they have moved in, or proportionally share the remaining equity of the house when it is sold at the current market rate.
New Hendon Village is part of Barnet’s on-going regeneration, with excellent retail, social and transport facilities helping to make this part of north London the place to live in the capital.
New cafes, restaurants and bars are creating a lively, cosmopolitan atmosphere, whilst Fryent Country Park, comprising 250 acres of undulating countryside, conserved woodland, hay meadows and ponds, offers the perfect place to unwind.
Ideal for everyday needs, Colindale and Hendon have a good selection of eateries and shops, while Brent Cross Shopping Centre is the perfect place to go for those who want to hit the larger high street stores. New Hendon Village is near Colindale Underground Station, with a Northern Line service to Brent Cross in five minutes, Hampstead in 12 minutes, Camden Town in 19 minutes and London Bridge in a little over half an hour.
For further information please visit our Marketing Suite open Thursday-Monday 9am-4pm (SatNav NW9 5FN) or visit te the marketing suite is closed on Tuesday and Wednesday.
For more information, visit genesishomes.org.uk.