Bloor gives Ampthill buyers a ‘HomeStart’
First-time buyers at Ampthill Heights, Bloor Homes’ exclusive collection of three, four and five bedroom houses in Ampthill, are finding that with Bloor’s HomeStart scheme they can secure their dream property for just 90% of its market value!
Under the HomeStart initiative, buyers finance 90% of the property now and have 10 years to pay the remaining 10% of the purchase price. The attraction to buyers being they have the opportunity to secure a home with a smaller deposit while owning 100% of the property.
For example, a three bedroom ‘Fanhope’ style property is priced from £227,950 but with the HomeStart initiative, purchasers can secure the property for £205,155. The remaining £22,795 can be paid at any time during the following 10 years which, if broken down on a monthly basis, would be £189.95 a month!
Vanessa Macnee, Sales Director of Bloor Homes comments: “Ampthill Heights has proved a real hit with buyers, so anything that eases access to such a desirable location for first-time buyers must be welcome. We are always pleased to offer ways of helping families to get onto the property ladder, and the HomeStart scheme has been very popular.”
When complete, the Bloor Homes development at Ampthill Heights will provide a total of 105 two, three, four and five bedroom family homes, including townhouses and detached properties. Visitors to the development will be able to view the stunning three bedroom ‘Fanhope’ show home, created with modern furnishings to complement the excellent internal specification, synonymous with a Bloor home.
Ampthill is a market town in the heart of rural Bedfordshire. Surrounded by open, wooded countryside and picturesque villages, the town offers a good range of shops, restaurants and public houses. There are also good leisure facilities for all of the family to enjoy, including Kempston Swimming Pool, Milbrook Golf Club and Ampthill Park which has 160 acres of parkland and woodland.
For commuters, nearby Flitwick and Milbrook railway stations offer good rail links to Bedford, Milton Keynes and London St Pancras. There are also bus services from Ampthill to Milton Keynes and Bedford, whilst by road the M1 and A6 offer good access to both of these two cities as well as Northampton and Rugby in the North and Luton, St Albans and Watford in the South.
For further sales information, visit bloorhomes.com.