Find out more about getting on the property ladder with FirstBuy
First time buyers have the perfect opportunity to find out how they can get on the property ladder at The Lanterns in Irthlingborough, by visiting the development during the ‘FirstBuy’ weekend which takes place on 18th and 19th August.
The FirstBuy scheme enables first time buyers to purchase their own home with a mortgage of 80% of the property value, with the remaining 20% provided as an equity loan from the Government and Bloor Homes.
For those with a household income of less than £60,000 a year this is the perfect opportunity to finance their first property. Buying a first home can be a daunting prospect but during the FirstBuy weekend, Bloor’s sales team will be on hand to help visitors work out if they are eligible for the scheme. If so, they will then help to organise a meeting with an independent financial advisor who will advise on the mortgage options available.
Currently on offer at The Lanterns are a range of 2 and 3 bedroom brand new homes which have been completed to a very high specification and which are all available on the FirstBuy scheme. They include solar panels, wardrobes to the master bedroom and spotlights to the kitchen, ensuite and bathroom.
The 2 bedroom Marford is a perfect example of how the Bloor development can help first time buyers. Prices start from £127,950 but with FirstBuy, purchasers can secure a property for 20% less at £102,360! This popular two bedroom home features an entrance hall and cloak room, leading to a spacious lounge, an open plan kitchen/dining area, with French doors leading out to the rear garden. The first floor consists of two bedrooms and a bathroom, with the master bedroom benefitting from ensuite facilities.
Irthlingborough, with its wonderful community spirit, is a town that can provide for every day needs with a supermarket and local independent shops, while nearby Wellingborough caters for those looking for high street brands. For the sporting enthusiast the stadium is home to a range of facilities and activities and there is a great golf studio and study centre for school children.
Located midway between London and Birmingham, East Northamptonshire is central, well connected and cost effective. Kettering, Rushden, Corby and Wellingborough offer excellent road and rail links with St Pancras just 50 minutes away. The A14/45 and M1/M6 provide easy access to many of the major cities.
For further sales information, visit bloorhomes.com.