New direct flights inspire discounts on Vietnamese adventures
To celebrate Vietnam Airlines introducing the first direct flights from the UK to Vietnam this winter, Imaginative Traveller is offering a £50 discount per person on a selection of trips in 2012.
The twice-weekly routes from Gatwick to Hanoi and Hoi Chi Minh City will start 9 December, making the mysteries of Saigon, scenery of Hue and charms of Hanoi even more easily accessible. Throughout July Imaginative Traveller, the affordable adventure specialist, will be inviting travellers to take advantage of a £50pp discount which will be valid on all of its tours flying into Saigon and out of Hanoi in 2012 when booked by 31 July.
Imaginative Traveller’s Hiedi Hutchinson commented: “The charms of Vietnam have made it a firm favourite with intrepid travellers for years but, with people becoming increasingly adventurous with their holiday choices, these new flights will certainly help put Vietnam firmly on the tourism radar.”
The £50pp discount is valid across the following small group adventures:
Vietnam at a Glance (14 days from £1279pp incl. £50 discount & flights)
- Squeeze some of the country’s best bits into this two week trip full of top locations plus time to slow down and cruise around the islands off Nha Trang – one of Vietnam’s premier beach resorts. The tour takes in Saigon and the Cu Chi Tunnels, Dalat, Nha Trang, Hoi An, Hue and Hanoi.
- Price includes flights with Vietnam Airlines, 13 nights’ accommodation (11 nights hotel & 2 nights train), transport (bike, boat bus & train), some meals (9 breakfasts & 1 lunch) and an experienced local group leader. Tour only available from £590pp.
Vietnam South to North (18 days from £1484pp incl. £50 discount & flights)
- Journey through this country by boat, train, bus and bicycle and experience the hospitality of a Vietnamese family first-hand with a night stay in a family house on an island in the Mekong Delta. Other highlights of the tour include boating in Halong Bay, the floating market of Mekong, the underground network of Cu Chi Tunnels, Nha Trang cruise plus Saigon, Dalat and Hanoi.
- Price includes flights with Vietnam Airlines, 17 nights’ accommodation (2 nights train, 13 nights hotel, 1 night homestay & 1 night boat), transport, some meals (13 breakfasts, 2 lunches & 2 dinners) and an experienced local group leader. Tour only available from £795pp.
Vietnam Encompassed (22 days from £1719pp incl. £50 discount & flights)
- To take in the full Vietnam experience, this trip snakes its way through the whole country taking in its haunting history. The extra days allow for a breathtaking trek through the mountains in the north and the small hill-tribe town of Sapa with a night spent in a village longhouse.
- Price includes flights with Vietnam Airlines, 20 nights’ accommodation (4 nights train, 14 nights hotel, 1 night village hut, 1 night homestay & 1 night boat), transport (boat, bus & train), some meals (15 breakfasts, 2 lunches & 3 dinners) and an experienced local group leader. Tour only available from £1030pp.
Extra Comfort: Glimpse of Vietnam (12 days from £1684pp incl. £50 discount & flights)
- For those that still want the same mix of culture, adventure and relaxation but with a little added comfort, this tour is an ideal way to be introduced to the country’s charms. This trip travels through the historic capitals of Hanoi and Saigon and the former seat of power in Hue to the relaxed tropical beaches of Nha Trang and Mui Ne.
- Price includes flights with Vietnam Airlines, 11 nights’ accommodation (1 night train & 10 nights comfortable hotel), transport (boat, private vehicle & train), some meals (10 breakfasts & 2 lunches) and an experienced local group leader. Tour only available from £995pp.
For more information visit: imaginative-traveller.com