Final chance to own a low-cost property in Norfolk
Just one opportunity remains for a fast-moving Norfolk property-seeker to own a specially discounted home at Taylor Wimpey’s Symphony Gardens development of new homes for sale in Attleborough.
Home-hunters in Breckland District who are being priced out of the local housing market are being offered one final opportunity to own a property for just 75% of the purchase price at Taylor Wimpey’s Symphony Gardens development of property for sale in Attleborough, Norfolk.
The amazing Low Cost Homes Scheme is aimed at helping local purchasers – who must live, work or have close family in Breckland District, or who are returning to the area – afford new homes in Norfolk.
The final property in Attleborough available under the scheme is the stylish two-bedroom Plot 5 ‘Greendale’ bungalow which can be purchased for a discounted price of just £119,995.
Stacy Dornan, Regional Sales and Marketing Director for Taylor Wimpey, says: “The fabulous Low Cost Homes Scheme at Symphony Gardens is making buying new build homes in Attleborough a reality for buyers who otherwise would have been unable to afford to buy locally.
“Five of the six houses for sale in Attleborough available under the scheme have already been snapped up, and anyone hoping to secure the final home using this shared equity initiative should act quickly as we don’t expect it to be available for long.”
The two-bedroom ‘Greendale’ bungalow is priced at £159,995, with a discounted price of just £119,995, and features a spacious entrance hallway providing access to all rooms, including a light and airy living/dining room which opens through French doors to the private rear garden.
There’s also a modern fitted kitchen, two well-proportioned bedrooms, a handy guest cloakroom and a main bathroom, while outside the property benefits from a car port and driveway parking.
Under the Low Cost Homes Scheme, qualifying customers, whose household income must not exceed £60,000, require a minimum deposit of 15% of the discounted price of the qualifying property, with Halifax and Nationwide offering mortgages through the scheme.
Customers own 75% of the property, with the remaining 25% owned by Breckland Council, which would also own the freehold of the property.
Buyers have the option to increase their stake in their new home and purchase the freehold over time, or can continue to own 75% of the property indefinitely on a leasehold basis.
Each of the stunning homes available under the Low Cost Homes Scheme at Symphony Gardens has been built to meet high sustainability standards, and includes rainwater harvesting, energy-efficient heating involving the re-circulation of warm air and the extraction of moist air, level access to back doors and front doors, and a base for a garden shed.
Attleborough is a popular market town which boasts a wide range of independent shops catering for everyday needs, along with a variety of restaurants, bars, traditional pubs and cafes.
Parents will appreciate that schools for children of all ages are located in the town, while the A11 offers convenient access to a host of shopping, leisure and entertainment opportunities in Norwich, which is only 15 miles away.
The new homes are situated just over a mile from Attleborough railway station, which operates frequent direct services to Norwich in about 25 minutes, and to Cambridge in around an hour.
For relaxation, Symphony Gardens is situated just 15 miles from Thetford Forest Park – a great setting for walking, cycling, riding and picnics – while the world-famous Norfolk broads and miles of unspoilt coastline are also within easy reach.
To find out more about the final home available with the Low Cost Homes Scheme at Symphony Gardens, visit taylorwimpey.co.uk.