Plenty of opportunities for first time buyers in Hendon
First time buyers in Hendon are being offered a wide range of opportunities to secure a new home at Genesis’ New Hendon Village development, which is fast becoming a thriving new community in north London.
Set within attractive parkland, alongside new retail and leisure facilities and improved transport links, Genesis is providing a range of options to help first time buyers get onto the property ladder, including shared ownership and FirstBuy initiatives.
Through FirstBuy, one-bedroom apartments start from £190,000, requiring just a £7,600 deposit, whilst two bedroom apartments start from £230,000 needing a deposit of £9,700. An equity loan of up to 20% of the property price is provided meaning the purchaser only needs to arrange a mortgage for the remaining 80%.
Under the shared ownership scheme, one-bedroom apartments are priced from £48,750 for a 25% share based on a full market value of £195,000. Buyers can increase their share at any time, all the way to 100% and outright ownership.
The collection of one and two bedroom apartments at New Hendon Village offers the height of stylish contemporary living. Interiors are thoughtfully designed to make the most of space, with floor to ceiling glazing in the living areas meaning they are flooded with natural light. Each apartment has its own private outdoor space in the form of terrace, balcony or courtyard garden, as well as tranquil views of the surrounding parkland.
A high quality interior specification has been chosen, including contemporary white gloss wall units complemented by Roman Cherry base units, solid granite worktops and a full range of integrated appliances. Sleek white bathrooms and ensuites have chrome fittings, heated towel rails and recessed downlighters.
New Hendon Village stands at the head of Heybourne Park, a green expanse of newly landscaped parkland on the site of the former Hendon Aerodrome, while near by the 250 acres of Fryent Country Park offer even more space to get away from it all.
Conveniently located for travel in and out of Central London, New Hendon Village is close to Colindale Underground Station, where the Northern Line provides services to Brent Cross in five minutes, Hampstead in 12 minutes, Camden Town in 19 minutes and London Bridge in a little over half an hour. By road, access to the M1 is close by.
Visit newhendonvillage.co.uk for further information.