Snowshoeing holidays in France
A first for Ramblers Worldwide Holidays, is the launch of snowshoeing holidays in France as featured in its new brochure.
This seven day, half-board holiday is centred on Beaufortain – a mountain range in France’s Rhóne Alps with spectacular views of Mont Blanc.
The snowshoeing programme, which includes many diverse landscapes, is perfectly planned, with local transport each day to access more remote areas.
Based in the quaint village of Beaufort (famous for its cheese !) one will stay at the charming ‘Hotel du Grand Mont’.
The lead in price for February 2011 is £1,149 per person including, return flights, all local transport, a professional guide and the necessary equipment.
• Award-winning Ramblers Worldwide Holidays have been established since 1946 and are now the leading guided walking holidays operator in the UK
• The company now operates to over 250 destinations in 90 countries.
• It offers a range of graded walks from leisurely to challenging.
• The operator contributes monies to the Ramblers Holidays Charitable Trust which supports environmental projects in the UK and community projects overseas.
• Their portfolio also includes specialist holidays linked to walking like, cooking, cruising, birdwatching, rail journeys and flora.
• Ramblers Worldwide Holidays provide a fully protected service as members of ABTA and AITO.
For more information, visit RamblersHolidays.co.uk.