Peveril makes buying easy at its newest development in Belper
Since launching at the end of last month, Peak Court, Peveril Homes’ development in Belper, has seen a flurry of sales, with five apartments already sold. It seems that these sales are likely to continue at a swift rate, especially as purchasers can take advantage of Homeplus, a deferred-payment scheme which can help if you’re struggling to save a deposit.
There is a selection of two-bedroom apartments available at the development from just £113,950; with Homeplus, you own 100 per cent of the property, for just 85 per cent of the price. The remaining 15 per cent is provided as an interest-free loan from Peveril Homes, which purchasers can pay back within 10 years or when they sell the home – whichever comes first. This means that you could purchase your new home for just £96,857.50.
Angela Thomas, sales and marketing manager at Peveril Homes, said: “This is a great opportunity for those looking to move up or down the property ladder. However, judging by the success which we’ve had here to date, interested parties should find out more now, especially as there is limited availability of this incentive – and we envisage that it will be extremely popular.”
Peak Court is located in the bustling market town of Belper. With unspoilt natural beauty on the doorstep, and a wealth of amenities, Belper offers buyers the chance to enjoy the benefits of countryside living, while being a commutable distance from major towns and cities. Indeed, to travel further afield, the nearby A6 and A38 offer convenient links to the UK’s road network, while Derby boasts a mainline train station, with direct routes to London St Pancras International.
To find out more, visit peverilhomes.co.uk.