Celebrate Bastille with a tasty offer
The French know how to celebrate in style, especially when it comes to Bastille Day.
Paris this month will see an atmosphere like no other - fireworks, feasts, passing parades and Parisians partying across the city.
To celebrate the legendary storming of the Bastille, Air France has joined forces with Café Rouge to offer a free bottle of wine to everyone who books a flight with Air France during July - no matter where you are travelling in the world!
All email booking confirmations this month will include a voucher for a bottle of French wine which can be redeemed at restaurants* throughout July when spending £25 or more.
Diners are also being given the chance to win an enchanting family trip to Paris with Air France to discover the City of Light in all its glory. As well as taking part in restaurants, the competition is also live at airfrance.co.uk and caferouge.co.uk - a votre santé!
Whatever tempts you to Paris this summer - be it the food, shopping or Parisian party spirit - Air France is offering celebratory summer fares from just £98** return including all taxes.
Air France flies to Paris Charles de Gaulle from 9 airports in the UK and Ireland, so getting to the capital couldn't be easier. And for foodies travelling further afield, the Air France hub at Paris Charles de Gaulle offers easy connections to an extensive worldwide network.
Visit airfrance.co.uk for more information.
Party in Paris this July - diary dates
- Bastille Day (14 July) France's national holiday commemorates the storming of the Bastille at the start of the French Revolution. Crowds line the streets for fireworks, feasts and partying!
- Paris Jazz Festival (weekends until 31 July) An annual summer event which presents a programme of free concerts in the beautiful surroundings of the Parc Floral.
- Paris Plage (throughout July) This July, two miles of the Seine will be turned into a beach complete with white sand and sunbeds. It's free to play petanque and volleyball, plus there's entertainment, from comedy to trip-hop.
- Open-Air Cinema at La Villette (throughout July) This month marks the start of Parc de la Villette's Open-Air Cinema. Pack a picnic, bask in balmy temperatures and watch movies with the locals.
- Musiques et Jardins Festival (throughout July) French chanson and world music take pride of place in the Musiques et Jardins summer festival. The event showcases both France's emerging talent and international musicians at venues across Paris.
* Valid at all Café Rouge restaurants except Center Parcs, Euston Station and Gatwick Airport.
** Flight price valid at time of print from London Heathrow Airport