RSS Feed

Related Articles

Related Categories

A 4-bed home for under £200,000 at Primrose Hill in Rosyth

21st December 2012 Print

With the 4-bed Edgbaston at £199,999 and the 4-bed Hughes on the market at £229,000 including flooring throughout, this is the last chance to buy at Miller Homes’ Primrose Hill development.

The Edgbaston is a stylish, spacious home with flexibility at the forefront of its design around the needs of a modern family. The lounge is entered through double doors and links into the dining room. The breakfast kitchen includes French Doors opening on the garden at the rear, bringing the outside in. Upstairs there are 4 bedrooms, each with their own storage built in and an en-suite in the master-bedroom.

The Hughes comes complete with flooring throughout and is ready to move in to. A commanding lounge with bay window is an ideal space for entertaining and is complemented by the informal kitchen, dining, breakfast area spanning the length of the property at the rear, with French Doors opening out onto a lawn. A spacious landing opens up to 4 bedrooms and a bathroom upstairs. Two of the rooms have en-suite, a boon when guests come to stay over.

In both homes, an integral garage completes the footprint.

Anne Marie Britton, Sales Director of Miller Homes Scotland East, said: “Primrose Hill is already building a thriving community with the new home owners settling in. Primrose Hill has proved popular with local people looking for a bigger home as their family starts to grow. Our homes offer flexible spacious accommodation, all within close proximity to the schools and other community amenities.

“As well as offering tremendous value for money with a spacious 4 bedroom homes from under £200,000, its location is also bonus as Primrose Hill is in an excellent location for commuting.

“With only two homes remaining, buyers need to move quickly to secure their dream home in this popular Rosyth-based development.”

Miller Homes is offering incentives on selected plots including Home Exchange and MiWay. Miller Homes’ Home Exchange, available on the Edgbaston, is a unique scheme, very different from traditional part exchange. It enables buyers to swap their old home for a brand new one, even if there is no difference between the value of the two. Qualifying criteria apply.

Available on the Hughes, MiWay enables housebuyers to own 100% of their home immediately whilst only needing to find finance for up to 85% of the purchase price. Eligible buyers who take advantage of MiWAY receive a loan from Miller Homes for the remaining 15% of the purchase price of their selected property repayable within 10 years or on the sale of the property. The innovative scheme is not only ideal for first time buyers but also newly singles, investors and downsizers looking for a new home.

For more information, go to The sales centre is open Thursday to Monday from 11am to 6pm.