RSS Feed

Related Articles

Related Categories

There’s still time to secure a low cost new home at Broadland Meadow

30th July 2013 Print

Property-seekers still have time to secure their ideal home for less thanks to a great-value scheme at Taylor Wimpey’s popular Broadland Meadow development in Loddon, Norfolk.

Three superb properties remain up for grabs under the leading housebuilder’s Low Cost Purchase Scheme, which offers qualifying purchasers a 25% interest-free shared equity loan on selected new homes – plus an amazing 5% gifted deposit from Taylor Wimpey.

This means they only require a mortgage of 75% of the property’s value, with the option of buying back the remaining 25% equity at a later date.

Stacy Dornan, Regional Sales and Marketing Director for Taylor Wimpey, says: “First-time buyers and those with a property to sell have a fantastic opportunity to put down a sizeable deposit on their ideal home at Broadland Meadow – and access a wider range of mortgage deals – by taking advantage of our Low Cost Purchase Scheme.

“Prospective purchasers hoping to benefit from this exceptional incentive will have to hurry because it’s only available on three more houses at this sought-after development.”

A trio of stylish three-bedroom ‘Thorrington’ houses are available under the Low Cost Purchase Scheme at Broadland Meadow.

Priced from just £189,995, homes of this design feature a generous living/dining room with access to the private rear garden, plus a contemporary fitted kitchen and a handy guest cloakroom off the entrance hallway.

Upstairs, the first-floor landing leads to two bedrooms and a main bathroom, the master bedroom enjoys appealing seclusion on the top floor while two allocated parking spaces are located outside.

Alternative three-bedroom houses are on sale at the development from only £204,995, while four-bedroom properties are priced from as little as £239,995.

All new homes at the development are completed to a high standard specification, including central heating, double glazing and fitted kitchen with integrated oven, hob and hood.

Broadland Meadow enjoys a convenient location bordering the picturesque River Chet in the thriving village of Loddon, just 12 miles from Norwich city centre.

Loddon benefits from a range of amenities for day-to-day living, including high street and independent stores, cafes, pubs and a supermarket.

Parents will appreciate the development is within walking distance of Loddon Junior School and Hobart High School, while the well-regarded independent Langley School is two miles from home.

Reedham railway station is only six miles from Broadland Meadow for direct services to Norwich and Lowestoft, and connections to Cambridge, Ipswich and London Liverpool Street, with journeys to the capital taking just over two hours from Reedham.

To stand a chance of securing a new home under the Low Cost Purchase Scheme at Broadland Meadow, property-seekers should visit the Sales Information Centre, located off Beccles Road, Loddon, and open 10am to 5pm, Thursday to Sunday, and from 1.30pm to 5pm on Mondays.

Information for all Taylor Wimpey developments across the East Anglia region is available by visiting

More Photos - Click to Enlarge