RSS Feed

Related Articles

Related Categories

Secure a new home at Tharston Meadow for just 75% of the price

27th March 2017 Print
An example of an interior available at Tharston Meadows

Property-seekers in Norfolk are being urged to grab a fantastic opportunity to purchase a brand new home for less at Tharston Meadow, Taylor Wimpey’s sought-after development in Tharston.

The leading housebuilder has a selection of two and three-bedroom properties available to reserve under the Shared Ownership scheme at this in-demand development, priced from just £146,246 (full market value £194,995).

Caroline Carter, Sales and Marketing Director for Taylor Wimpey East Anglia, says: “Our new homes at Tharston Meadow are proving to be extremely popular with aspiring buyers in Norfolk thanks to the high-quality designs and great-value price tags on offer.

“With the Shared Ownership scheme available, there’s never been a better time for local home-hunters to make the move to this sought-after development. We would urge anyone interested in these stunning properties to act quickly to avoid missing out on owning a beautiful new home!”

The Shared Ownership scheme enables eligible customers to buy their dream home at the discounted rate of 75% with no interest to pay on the remaining 25% – removing the need for a large deposit.

What’s more, customers still have the option to purchase the outstanding 25% of their home in the future. Terms and conditions apply and full details are available from the Sales Executive.

There are two stunning two-bedroom ‘Hackford’ terraced houses available with shared ownership at Tharston Meadow – Plot 70 at £146,246 (full price 194,995) and Plot 69, priced at £149,996 (full price £199,995) – while the three-bedroom ‘Bunford’ terraced house plot 71 is available at £161,246 (full price £214,995).

Ideal for first-time buyers, the ‘Hackford’ features a modern open-plan living/dining room with access to the private rear garden, plus a stylish kitchen and a guest cloakroom off the entrance hallway.

Upstairs, the first floor boasts two double bedrooms and a family bathroom, while two allocated parking spaces are provided outside.

Tharston Meadow is situated in the pretty south Norfolk village of Tharston, close to schools and shops, well located for transport links and just 12 miles south of Norwich.

Parents will be pleased to know that nearby Long Stratton High School is rated ‘good’ by Ofsted, while Long Stratton also has a good selection of shops running through the village on the main street and in two small shopping centres, plus a Co-op supermarket, a bank and a leisure centre.

Regular buses run from Long Stratton along the A140 to Norwich, one of Britain’s great cities, successfully combining every modern facility for local people with a wealth of history. Meanwhile, the coast at Lowestoft is 28 miles from home.

To find out more about the Shared Ownership scheme at Tharston Meadow, property-seekers should visit the Sales Information Centre, located on Chequers Road, Tharston, Norfolk, NR15 2YA, and open Thursday to Sunday from 10am to 5pm and Mondays from 1.30pm to 5pm. Alternatively, visit

More Photos - Click to Enlarge

An example of an interior available at Tharston Meadows