RSS Feed

Related Articles

Related Categories

Arthurs Fold offers investment opportunities in Leeds City Centre

29th July 2018 Print

When you look for an investment property, you want something that ticks as many boxes as possible for the people who are likely to want to rent it. These properties do not become available very often, so when they do it is important to snap them up.

Leeds is one area of the country that is growing and regenerating itself, making it appeal to whole new type of population. 

Arthur’s Fold

When looking at places to invest, Leeds is hard to ignore. Its economy and workforce is growing, which has attracted a lot of regeneration investment to the city. The South Bank is one very desirable area, and that is where the Arthur’s Fold development can be found. This is at the heart of the development of a thriving regeneration area, and is in touching distance of train stations, amenities, shops, bars and restaurants, which all help to add to its appeal.

Away from the busy central location, there are also tranquil walks into the city centre using the River Aire and canal footpaths.

The Arthur’s Fold development is made up of 101 high specification apartments that have been designed with young professionals in mind. There are some attractive onsite facilities that include a cinema, gym and bike storage to help increase its rental appeal.

Investment Highlights

Investing in an Arthur’s Fold apartment gives you the choice of several types of unit. A one bedroom suite costs £122,500 and offers 31 square metres of space, whilst the 39 square metre one bedroom apartment costs £155,000. A two bedroom, 61 square metre apartment costs £220,000 whilst the largest apartment on offer is a 77 square metre three bedroom apartment which has a price tag of just £284,000.

Investing in property can sometimes seem like a gamble, which is why the Arthur’s Fold development offers a 6% assured yield for two years. With prices in Leeds expected to rise by 21.6% in the next three years and rental rates growing by 22.2% in the same period, now is a great time property investment in Leeds

How to Purchase the Property

To purchase an apartment within the Arthur’s Fold development there are two options available. The first option allows you to complete a reservation form and provide a £5,000 reservation fee. You will then be required to pay 30% of the purchase price on exchange, with the remaining 70% due on completion.

The second option allows you to spread your payments a little more, with 50% of the purchase price due on exchange after you have paid your reservation fee. This is followed by a stage payment which is 25% of the purchase price, and the remaining balance needing to be paid on completion.

These fantastic apartments offer a great way into property investment, and are also an excellent addition to a growing portfolio. The apartments are due to be completed in the final quarter of 2019, so make sure you snap up the apartment of your choice while there is still time.

For more information on Arthur's Fold or property investment in Leeds, please contact Hopwood House.