RSS Feed

Related Articles

Related Categories

Bloor Homes passes milestone in Hereford

11th August 2009 Print
Bloor Homes passes milestone in Hereford Bloor Homes is celebrating a milestone after selling more than half of the properties at its Venns Park development in Hereford since the launch just over a year ago.

Venns Park is located in the prestigious Aylestone Hill area of the city and provides a wide range of house styles, top quality building standards, and competitive pricing which have proved a winning combination for Bloor Homes.

“This is an outstanding achievement for Bloor Homes,” said Sales Adviser, Diane Barbierato. “We’ve sold 48 of the 81 homes that will eventually be built here and have a constant flow of enquiries. This is a wonderful location and anyone interested in buying a new home is very welcome to visit the development and see for themselves how Venns Park is starting to come alive as more and more families move in.”

Edging a beautiful conservation area, Venns Park offers fantastic views across the county and is just a mile and a half from Hereford’s city centre. It is ideally located within walking distance of the train station, and is close enough to commute by car to both Worcester and Leominster - with easy access provided via the A4103 and A49, respectively.

Properties currently available at Venns Park include a spacious one-bedroom coach-house priced at £134,950 three-bedroom three-storey townhouses from £229,950 and some impressive five-bedroom detached homes at £324,950.

Selected plots are available to purchase with the assistance of Bloor Homes’ Part-Exchange and HomesStart2 schemes. HomesStart2 offers buyers the opportunity to initially pay just 85 per cent of the property price, with the remaining 15 per cent payable at any time within the first ten years. So the balance may be repaid when the house is sold, when a purchaser’s financial circumstances improve, or simply by remortgaging at the end of the ten year period. This 15 per cent will be calculated at the current market value at the time it is repaid.

If you would like further information, visit the Marketing Suite and showhome which are open daily between 10.00am and 5.15pm. Alternatively, log on to

More Photos - Click to Enlarge

Bloor Homes passes milestone in Hereford