RSS Feed

Related Articles

Related Categories

Celebrate Pancake Day with Barratt South Wales

16th February 2009 Print
Celebrate Pancake Day with Barratt South Wales Barratt South Wales is celebrating Pancake Day early with a special event on Saturday 21st of February at its Parc Tyn Y Coed development in Sarn, Bridgend. Visitors will be treated to some flipping good pancakes from 12noon to 4pm, and to get the party started, Bridge FM Radio will be broadcasting from the scheme between 12noon and 2pm.

A team of financial advisers will be on hand with mortgage information for prospective purchasers, and anyone who buys one of a selected number of properties at the scheme over the weekend will receive an interior designer package worth £5,000.

And there’s more good news for first time buyers. The housebuilder is offering its Head Start deal at Parc Tyn Y Coed, which allows purchasers to move into a brand new home for only 85 per cent of the purchase price, while still owning a full 100 per cent of the property. This means if you purchase a Palmerston house type priced £134,995, you only pay £114,745 through Head Start. You pay the Stamp Duty, deposit and legal fees; the remaining 15 per cent is an interest and rent free loan that doesn’t have to be paid back for ten years, or until the property is sold.

Buyers not taking up the Head Start offer can choose to have their Stamp Duty, deposit or legal fees paid by Barratt.

Adrian Bird, sales director at Barratt South Wales, says: “With more than half the homes at Parc Tyn Y Coed now sold, I’d recommend those interested in buying a new home at this great address to act fast and to take advantage of our excellent offers.”

Parc Tyn Y Coed, ideally situated in the semi-rural area of Sarn, just off Heol Cwrdy, offers a great range of two, three and four-bedroom homes, for everyone from young professionals to growing families. There’s a good choice of primary and secondary schools in the area. The train station at Sarn is less than half a mile away making this development ideal for commuters with the journey to Cardiff Central taking around 35 minutes, Cardiff International Airport is 14.5 miles away.

Homes currently available include three-bedroom semi-detached houses priced from £134,995 and four-bedroom detached houses from £189,995; please speak to Barratt’s sales advisers for more information on the offers available. The sales and marketing suite at Parc Tyn Y Coed, Sarn, Bridgend, Mid Glamorgan, CF32 9NQ, is open Thursday to Monday 11am to 6pm.

For more information, log on to

More Photos - Click to Enlarge

Celebrate Pancake Day with Barratt South Wales