RSS Feed

Related Articles

Related Categories

First time buyer event at Coed Castell

10th September 2009 Print
 First time buyer event at Coed Castell Barratt South Wales will be hosting a First Time Buyer event on 19th September, 11am to 4pm, at its Coed Castell development in Bridgend.

Prospective buyers will be able to speak with the sales team about ways in which they can get on the property ladder and will also have the opportunity to snap up the first of a new release of two-bedroom apartments.

The Pencoed apartments at Coed Castell are designed especially for first time buyers or those looking for apartment style living. The two-bedroom apartments afford a spacious living room and a separate kitchen/dining room. Both double bedrooms are of good size and there is also a family bathroom while some have an en-suite shower room to the main bedroom. Homes also feature plenty of storage space – a rarity in new-build apartments. Each apartment comes with two allocated parking spaces.

Barratt South Wales is helping First Time Buyers with its ‘Dream Start’ scheme. Dream Start allows buyers to pay just 75 per cent of the price now, while Barratt pays the other 25 per cent through a deferred loan. There’s no interest or rent to pay on the loan for up to ten years or until the property is sold, whichever is sooner. Some lenders will even accept Barratt’s 25 per cent share as the deposit – meaning buyers won’t necessarily have to find a deposit of their own.”

Adrian Bird, sales director at Barratt South Wales, says: “Our incentive schemes are tailored to the needs of today’s first time buyers. I would advise anyone trying to buy their first home to come and see us on 19th September, we’re here to help.”

Barratt’s Coed Castell development is situated in Bridgend with prices starting from £115,995 for the Pencoed two-bedroom apartments. Also currently available at Coed Castell is the last remaining four-bedroom house priced £215,000.

The sales centre and showhomes at Coed Castell, Brackla, Bridgend, CF31 2DJ, are open Sunday – Wednesday and Friday 11am to 6pm, Thursday 1pm to 8pm and Saturday 10am to 5pm. See for more details.

More Photos - Click to Enlarge

 First time buyer event at Coed Castell