RSS Feed

Related Articles

Related Categories

A new view to life in Airdrie

7th October 2009 Print
 A new view to life in Airdrie Located just a short walk from Airdrie’s bustling town centre and offering a superb locale for commuters with its easy access to Glasgow and Edinburgh, it’s easy to see why buyers have been eager to embrace Miller Homes’ first venture in the town. And now buyers can ‘try before they buy’ with the launch of a new three-bedroom Tamar viewhome.

To co-inside with the viewhome’s opening, the company has also released another Tamar property (Plot 221), competitively priced from £175,000, which is currently available under the company’s hugely successful MiWay initiative from £140,000.

Under MiWay, homebuyers can opt for a mortgage from 80% with the remaining 20% being provided in the form of a loan from Miller Homes. With MiWay, buyers own 100% of their property from the outset, and the loan is only payable after ten years or when the property is sold, whichever comes first, with the owner simply paying back either the 20% of their home’s market value at that time.

Situated off Cairnhill Road, Victoria Park Gardens is a substantial development offering a superb selection of homes, from two-bedroom semi-detached properties to five-bedroom detached villas.

Now, with the opening of the three-bedroom Tamar viewhome, potential buyers can see the appeal of these spacious family homes for themselves, providing a blank canvas on which to visualise their own personal stamp.

The new viewhome highlights the benefits of the Tamar layout, such as the large lounge and dining area to the rear of the property, which present a wonderfully adaptable space that will be a delight to plan and furnish. French doors lead from the dining area to the rear garden, softening the barrier between the house and the outdoors.

Showcasing the range of attractive features on offer to purchasers, the viewhome also boasts an impressive specification, from the fully fitted kitchen through to the family bathroom and en-suite shower room in the master bedroom, demonstrating the attention to detail and quality which runs throughout this excellent home.

Anne Marie Britton, sales director for Miller Homes in Scotland; comments: “With three-bedroom homes proving to be a much sought after house type not only in Airdrie but across all our developments, our highly competitive pricing coupled with Miller Homes’ renowned specification and well-planned layouts has certainly heightened the appeal of these homes”.

“Our new view home allows buyers to fully embrace the benefits of this house type, enabling them to visualise their own belongings in the space, whilst also being able to tour our two fabulous showhomes for inspiration. They can also find out more about our award winning MiWay initiative from our expert sales team.”

To make the move to Victoria Park Garden’s even easier; purchasers can alternatively choose to take advantage of the company’s popular Movemaker+ offer. Under this incentive, Miller Homes’ customers can enjoy a host of extras.

Designed to help them market their old property and relax into their new home, buyers with MoveMaker+ will have their estate agents, survey and essential Home Report fees covered by Miller and the company will also contribute towards their legal fees. Their new home will be fully carpeted throughout and buyers of properties up to £250,000 will also have their stamp duty fees paid.

For further information on Victoria Park Gardens and the current incentives available, visit,.uk.

More Photos - Click to Enlarge

 A new view to life in Airdrie