RSS Feed

Related Articles

Related Categories

Affordable homes for couples in Wembley City

7th April 2010 Print
Courtyard View Quadrant Court

Family Mosaic highlights co-habiting couples can now afford a new home at its Quadrant Court development in Wembley City from just £189 each per month.

The development offers a stunning collection of one bedroom apartments available from just £47,000 for a 25% share and for the first six months Family Mosaic will pay the rent on the remaining 75% share! This means a couple would only pay £189 each a month for the first six months!* Thereafter the monthly payment would increase to just £351 each per month.

With average rental prices in the area for a one bedroom apartment reaching £800** a month, the apartments at Quadrant Court not only offer an opportunity to get onto the property ladder but could also save co-habiting couples over £3,200 during their first year.

Chris Roads, Sales and Marketing Director at Family Mosaic, comments: “Despite various new methods to help young London onto the property ladder, there is still a general perception that purchasing a new home remains out of their reach. At Quadrant Court, apartments are available to those who have a minimum joint income of £19,000 or indeed single buyers who have a minimum income of £17,000!”

The stylish one bedroom apartments at Quadrant Court come with contemporary kitchen units with brushed steel handles, black granite effect worktops, integrated stainless steel electric oven and extractor hood, full height built in fridge freezer, washer dryer and dishwasher. Bathrooms come equipped with over bath thermostatic mixer shower, contemporary style white suite, wall mounted heated towel rail and full height cream wall tiles.

All bedrooms come with fitted carpets with wood laminate to halls and open plan kitchen / living rooms. Apartments have floor to ceiling windows allowing natural light to flood in to the living areas, while all units have either a timber decked balcony or terrace with glass and steel balustrade.

Properties will benefit from a state of the art digital network, providing digital TV, high speed broadband, wireless and telephone packages as well as secure video entry system. The high specification does not stop there with the inclusion of a 24 hour concierge, dedicated fob access to lifts and individual floors and secure cycle storage.

Quadrant Court is a part of the prestigious Wembley City regeneration which will see a new pedestrianised boulevard offering a wide range of restaurants, cafes, bars, leisure facilities and shops opening onto a tree lined pavement. A new multiplex cinema with other facilities including ten pin bowling, bingo, a climbing wall and a nightclub will be created to compliment the 153,000 square feet of designer outlets and 88,000 square feet of new community facilities including crèches, nurseries, doctors’ surgeries and arts space, sport and cultural facilities.

Over £70 million is being invested to improve the Wembley’s bus, rail and road systems. Wembley is very well connected to the rest of London by three tube lines, the Bakerloo, Jubilee and Metropolitan lines. From Wembley Park tube station Bond Street is just 22 minutes away while Canary Wharf only 36 minutes. Euston and Paddington rail stations are less than half hour away by train from Wembley Central. For international travellers, London Heathrow Airport is only nine miles away.

Apartments at Quadrant Court are being made available on a part buy, part rent basis. This means that you buy the share of your home that you can afford, and pay a subsidised rent on the remaining share of the property. You start by buying as little as 25%, and you can increase your share at any time, all the way to 100%.

To be eligible for the scheme, couples will need to be either living or working in the London Borough of Brent have a total household income of less than £60,000 a year and be purchasing the apartment as their first and only home.

Prices start from £47,000 for a 25% share based on a full market value of £188,000 for a one bedroom apartment. For further information, visit: or

More Photos - Click to Enlarge

Courtyard View Quadrant Court