RSS Feed

Related Articles

Related Categories

Contemporary new apartments in Braehead

22nd April 2010 Print
 New apartments at Riverside Point, Braehead

Be the envy of all your friends with a contemporary new apartment at Riverside Point, in Braehead, by paying just three quarters of the already low price for now.

Home owners can enjoy all the comforts of one of Redrow’s modern two or three-bedroom apartments from only £103,125, by deferring 25% of its purchase price for up to 10 years as an interest-free loan.

Located within easy reach of Glasgow city centre and close to the River Clyde, the spacious new apartments feature Redrow’s stylish specification; including kitchens with fitted floor to ceiling units and top name appliances, plus contemporary bathrooms with sleek white suites.

All of the available two-bedroom apartments also have a generous lounge and an en-suite to the master bedroom.

Redrow’s ‘easi:buy’ scheme is aimed at helping those who would like to defer paying part of the cost of their new home until a time when they have more funds available. It is particularly suited to first time buyers.

The major plus point is that purchasers only have to apply for a mortgage that represents 75% of the property’s value – potentially giving them access to better interest rates and alleviating the need for a large cash deposit. They will receive an interest free loan from Redrow for the remaining 25%.

Mary McHutchison, sales manager for Redrow Homes (Scotland), said: “This is an unbeatable offer, which enables the buyer to own 100% of their new home from day one. But because they are only financing 75% of the purchase price they should get a much better choice of good value mortgage deals. We can even help them to arrange this by accessing our network of financial advisers.

“They won’t have to pay any rent on the deferred element and they’ll have up to 10 years, or until they resell the property, to pay back the outstanding amount. Quite simply, it’s an efficient and easy way to enjoy the luxury of owning one of our sought-after brand new apartments.”

Redrow ‘easi:buy’ is subject to terms and conditions and the deferred element is paid back at market value at the time of payment.

Riverside Point is ideally located for those who want to have everything close to home. It is just a short distance outside of Glasgow City Centre, and near to the M8, which offers excellent commuter routes to central belt towns and to Glasgow international airport.

The area has fantastic local amenities - not least the Braehead shopping and leisure centre and family entertainment complex. The River Clyde is just a short stroll away and families are catered for by several nurseries and primary schools in the area, while Renfrew High School is within walking distance.

In addition to the apartments there is a choice of two, three and four-bedroom houses priced from £153,995 to £238,000, with part exchange available on selected plots for those with an existing property to sell.

To find out more log on to:


More Photos - Click to Enlarge

 New apartments at Riverside Point, Braehead