RSS Feed

Related Articles

Related Categories

Snap up your dream home at Regents Park

2nd February 2011 Print
A typical Miller Homes show lounge

Homebuyers in Fife can now choose from an exclusive range of apartments and bungalows at Miller Homes’ Regents Park development in Crossgates.

Situated on Bruce Road with its breathtaking views over green fields, Regents Park offers prospective buyers all the benefits of living in a traditional village, while being easily commutable to Dunfermline, Cowdenbeath and Edinburgh. The development offers a wide choice of high quality new homes, including a recently released selection of two-bedroom ‘cottage’ apartments situated in attractive two-storey buildings, together with one bedroom bungalows – all of which are ideal for first time buyers and those looking to downsize to a more manageable home.

Miller Homes’ sought-after two-bedroom Scot apartment type is now available at Regents Park, priced from just £115,000. With two bedrooms, a bathroom, lounge area and a high specification kitchen with dining space, the Scot apartments are perfect for those who enjoy entertaining at home. An exclusive selection of just six two-bedroom apartments have been released to the market, meaning homebuyers must move fast to secure one of the stylish and highly exclusive properties.

The one-bedroom, semi-detached Arrol bungalows are ideal for those who are looking for a manageable single-storey property with plenty of stylish living space. Priced from £125,000, the property includes a spacious lounge/ dining area, a bedroom which comes complete with fitted wardrobes, a fully fitted kitchen and contemporary bathroom. Both the apartments and bungalows also benefit from an allocated parking space.

Anne Marie Britton, sales director for Miller Homes Scotland East, said: “With a niche selection of apartments and bungalows now available at Regents Park, this development really does have something to suit a range of buyers, including those looking to get on the property ladder and downsizers.

“In addition to the competitive prices at the development, Miller Homes has recently launched a national campaign to help ‘fix it’ for today’s buyers who face challenges in buying their dream home. The campaign highlights the tailored incentives and assistance schemes available for eligible purchasers on selected plots. And for those who reserve a new home before 20th February, Miller Homes will also throw in an additional £500 in Marks & Spencer vouchers and £500 towards your utility bills.”

Incentives available at Regents Park include Miller Homes’ unique MiWay* scheme, which gives buyers the chance to own a brand new home by paying from just 75 per cent of its value now, with Miller Homes funding the remaining 25 per cent with an equity loan.

For those who have an existing property to sell, Miller Homes’ innovative home exchange initiative, MiSwap*allows you to swap your current home for one of its selected plots, even if there is no difference between the value of the two. This marks a radical departure from traditional part exchanges which usually require a home owner to purchase a property worth at least 30% more than their existing home to qualify. One of the real benefits of MiSwap is that it allows buyers to trade up or down to a Miller Home, depending on their personal requirements.

A range of three and four-bedroom detached homes are also currently available at Regents Park from £169,950. For further information, visit the marketing suite, which is open daily from 11am until 6pm, or log on to:

More Photos - Click to Enlarge

A typical Miller Homes show lounge