RSS Feed

Related Articles

Related Categories

Homes at Swansea development proving popular

5th April 2012 Print
Redrow Homes

First time buyers have been flocking to Elan’s Secombe Vale development near Swansea thanks to its attractive mix of stylish and affordable homes.

Elan Homes has enjoyed a strong rate of sales in the first quarter of the year and the venture, in Port Tennant, has been proving particularly popular with people buying their first home.

Its location, close to Swansea, has attracted young professionals and couples who want to be within easy reach of the vibrant city centre.

The homes are all competitively priced three-bedroom detached houses and would also suit families or downsizers.

Beverley Rickard, sales manager for Elan Homes, said: “The homes combine modern style and affordability and that’s proving to be a winning combination. With just 20 properties remaining we would urge anyone in the market for a new home to act now if they don’t want to miss out.

“We’ve got help available for first time buyers and others who may not have a large cash deposit. Our shared equity scheme gives home buyers the chance to pay just 85% of the cost of their new home upfront and we’ll provide them with an interest-free loan for the remaining 15%. This means even purchasers who have not saved for a large deposit may still be able to get a foothold on the property ladder.”

Through the shared equity scheme, Elan customers will still own 100% of their home but they could currently purchase a three-bedroom house initially from just £107, 946 (full price £126,995).

The homes at Secombe Vale have all the benefits of city living as they’re close to the A483 Fabian Way, which, in one direction, gives access to the city centre, with its cosmopolitan range of shops, restaurants and entertainment venues, and the M4 in the other.

For those looking to enjoy a more relaxed pace of life, Secombe Vale is also close to Swansea's local blue-flag beach as well as the rolling hills and beaches of the spectacular 20-mile Gower peninsular.

For more information about the homes for sale, visit

More Photos - Click to Enlarge

Redrow Homes