RSS Feed

Related Articles

Related Categories

Amazing panoramic city views from Varcity North

19th April 2013 Print
Varcity North

A rare opportunity to buy apartments with amazing south-facing view taking in the Pentland Hills, the Castle and Arthur’s Seat is coming onto the market at Miller Homes Varcity North in Edinburgh.

The show apartment, a type 3 on plot 47 is a two bedroom en-suite apartment on the fourth floor of the Belford Campus and offers a spacious 750 sq ft with patio doors looking out across Edinburgh.

Designed by award-winning Margarete Stewart of MS Décor, the apartment oozes stylish, sophistication and the spacious layout is finished to a high-standard, with down-lighters in the hall, living area and bathrooms.

The show apartment boasts a range of fabrics, textures, colours and accessories creating an affordable - yet out of this world – interior creating a welcoming, comfortable and modern space to entertain friends or simply relax.

The contemporary white gloss and matt walnut kitchen fitted by Symphony, with feature LED under unit lighting creates a stunning cooking space which flows into the open plan dining area, which comfortably houses a dining table and four chairs.

The master bedroom, with en-suite facility, is finished in rich caramel and chocolate tones creating an ultra-stylish sanctuary. Accents of tweed fabrics used on the bed in the form of a throw and six cushions, as well as the curtain pelmet, give the space a sumptuous feel. Views from the master bedroom take in the Forth Rail and Road bridges.

The second double bedroom ensures there’s plenty of room for guests looking to spend a weekend in the capital. The luxurious, large bathroom with three piece sanitary suite offers the perfect place to unwind after a busy day.
The spacious hall offers access to the utility room, a functional space to house the washing machine and some of the more mundane household items. There is also a sizeable storage cupboard and phone entry system.

Anne Marie Britton, Sales Director at Miller Homes Scotland East said: “Varcity North cannot be beaten on price, stylish space and the stunning views across Edinburgh available from plot 47 and others. With the south-facing outlook, the apartment captures any sunlight all day offering stunning summer evening views of the sunset reflecting off Arthur’s Seat.

“Varcity North is a thriving development of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments attracting a mix of buyers including first time buyers, those who are newly single, downsizers and those buying as an investment. With open-plan living, spacious rooms and beautiful views, from the top floor apartments, Varcity North offers an extremely competitively priced opportunity to buy an apartment in Edinburgh.

“Varcity North is an ideal location for those working in town or on the periphery as it is close to all major road links in and out of the city. Each apartment has been styled to maximise space and finished to the high standards befitting a 5-star housebuilder.”

To assist house hunters to make the move, Miller Homes offers Mi Way, an equity loan scheme on selected plots, where the buyer owns 100 per cent of the home funded by an 80 per cent mortgage with the remaining 20 per cent covered by a loan.

For more information, go to The sales centre is open Thursday to Monday from 11am to 6pm. Househunters can also logon via the Miller Homes’ website to book an appointment with an adviser at the development.

More Photos - Click to Enlarge

Varcity North