RSS Feed

Related Articles

Related Categories

Make sure your dreams come true this Christmas

23rd November 2011 Print
Superb show  home at Priory Chase

If a brand new home is top of your Christmas ‘wish list’ this year, why not bypass Santa and look towards the Government and award winning housebuilder Miller Homes to make your Christmas dreams come true.

HomeBuy Direct, a purchase initiative designed to help buyers with an annual income of less than £60,000, is available at Miller Homes Priory Chase development in Pontefract and offers buyers, who qualify, the ability to purchase 100% of their home by paying up to 70 per cent of the value, with both Miller Homes and the Government funding the remaining 30 per cent. And, with the scheme due to conclude time is running out!

“We have helped over 100 buyers secure the home of their dreams by utilising HomeBuy Direct and we would love to help just another few before the scheme finishes,” commented Jan Hanaby area sales manager Miller Homes Yorkshire. “One of the biggest benefits of the scheme is that the equity loan only becomes repayable after 25 years or when the customer sells their homes, whichever occurs the soonest, and there is no interest payable for the first five years making it a really attractive proposal for those struggling to buy.”

HomeBuy Direct is currently available on a selection of properties at Priory Chase, one of which is the ‘Wolsey’ – a three bedroom townhouse. Priced from just £140,000 you could pay as little as £98,000 under HomeBuy Direct and with properties complete it may only be a matter of weeks before you could be unpacking your belongings in a brand new Miller Home. Or, you may prefer a two bedroom apartment priced from just £79,995 (£55,997 through HomeBuy Direct).

“This is the final opportunity to take advantage of a Government initiative which sees such a large contribution from them,” said Jan. Whilst new and updated schemes have been launched this is still the most competitive and we urge you to investigate the possibilities to see if you could qualify to receive help.”

Priory Chase is located just a few minutes’ drive from the historic market town centre of Pontefract and offers buyer’s contemporary homes and a real neighbourhood environment. It also benefits from being close to shopping and leisure facilities and the M62 affording excellent transport links to Leeds, York and Doncaster.

For more information, visit

More Photos - Click to Enlarge

Superb show  home at Priory Chase