RSS Feed

Related Articles

Related Categories

Savvy home-hunters are quick off the mark at Saxon Fields

20th September 2013 Print
Saxon Fields

Property-seekers on the lookout for their dream home are being urged to act quickly if they want to make a move to Taylor Wimpey’s in-demand Saxon Fields development in Biggleswade, Bedfordshire.

This impressive collection of stylish new properties is proving popular with clued-up buyers, who have been quick to snap up homes in this stunning location, bordered by open countryside yet within easy reach of Biggleswade’s thriving town centre.

A new phase of homes recently launched at Saxon Fields to meet buyer demand has proved to be incredibly popular with savvy buyers, and potential purchasers are being urged to act now if they want to make sure they secure their pick of the plots.

Christine Scarborough, Regional Sales and Marketing Director for Taylor Wimpey, says: “Buyers have been so impressed with the superb properties in the new phase at Saxon Fields and it’s no surprise that these high-quality properties are being snapped up fast.

“Anyone hoping to be part of this exciting new community in an unbeatable location should contact us without delay, to make sure they are able to secure their dream home.”

Just one of the homes available now at Saxon Fields is the four-bedroom ‘Kentdale’ semi-detached house, priced from just £250,000.

Ideal for growing families in search of extra room to roam, this beautiful property features an open-plan kitchen/dining room and a spacious lounge, opening through French doors to the private rear garden. A guest cloakroom completes the ground floor layout.

Upstairs, the landing leads to an en-suite master bedroom, three further well-proportioned bedrooms and a main bathroom, while the property also benefits from a garage and additional parking.

Alternative properties available at Saxon Fields include the three-bedroom ‘Dunton’ priced from £217,500, the four-bedroom ‘Kempton’ from £297,500 and the impressive five-bedroom ‘Lingfield’ from £247,500.

The Government’s new Help to Buy shared equity scheme is available now at the development, enabling first-time buyers and those looking to move home to purchase their new property for 80% of its full price, including a deposit as low as 5%. The NewBuy initiative, meanwhile, gives credit-worthy purchasers in a variety of circumstances the chance to access their ideal home with a 95% mortgage.

Saxon Fields enjoys a sought-after location in the popular new community of King’s Reach, which is situated to the south-east of Biggleswade town centre, bordered by open countryside yet within easy reach of day-to-day facilities.

King’s Reach offers plenty of opportunities for pleasant walks and cycle rides, while Biggleswade boasts a wide selection of high street and independent shops, a bustling weekly market, supermarkets, pubs, restaurants, health facilities, a cinema and a leisure centre and pool.

For commuters, Biggleswade railway station is only a mile from the development and runs frequent services to London King’s Cross in as little as 35 minutes, while the A1 for the capital and the north is just half a mile from home.

To get a closer look at the new phase of homes at Saxon Fields, home-hunters should visit the Sales Information Centre, located in Saxon Drive, Biggleswade, and open Tuesday to Sunday from 10am to 5.30pm.

Further information on Taylor Wimpey developments across the region is available by visiting

More Photos - Click to Enlarge

Saxon Fields