RSS Feed

Related Articles

Related Categories

Great opportunity for aspiring buyers to secure a low-cost home at Pennywell Walk

31st May 2017 Print
Pennywell Walk in Ryall

There’s a fantastic chance for hopeful home-owners in Worcestershire to get a foothold on the property ladder, with a special scheme now available at Taylor Wimpey’s Pennywell Walk development in Ryall.

The Low Cost Homes Scheme enables qualifying buyers to secure selected two-bedroom houses at this sought-after development for just 70% of their full market value, with no interest to pay on the remaining 30%.

When they sell their home, customers simply pass on the benefit by selling the property at the discounted rate. There’s a straightforward application process and further details are available from the Sales Executive.

There’s currently a choice of fabulous two-bedroom semi-detached houses available at Pennywell Walk under the Low Cost Homes Scheme from £146,997 (full price £191,995) – and they will be ready to move into for the summer, so their lucky purchasers can be all settled in to enjoy the warm weather.

Elaine Cartwright, Regional Sales and Marketing Director for Taylor Wimpey, says: “There’s a wealth of opportunities for savvy buyers to snap up their dream home for an affordable price at Pennywell Walk.

“However, the Lost Cost Home Scheme is generating huge levels of interest from potential purchasers. With a limited number of homes available with this exceptional offer, anyone hoping to take advantage of the initiative is advised to get in quick, while they still can.”

The two-bedroom low-cost home (plot 14), features an open-plan kitchen/living/dining room with double doors leading to the private rear garden and guest cloakroom off the entrance hallway.

Upstairs, the landing leads to two well-proportioned bedrooms and a main bathroom, while outside, the property benefits from allocated parking.

Alternatively, there is currently a range of four-bedroom homes available at Pennywell Walk, priced from £389,995.

Pennywell Walk is located in an established residential area in the spacious village of Ryall, and yet within half-a-mile of the lively little town of Upton-upon-Severn, just across the River Severn.

Historically, Upton-upon-Severn was a river port, alive with boats carrying goods to and from the rich agricultural areas around it. Today, pleasure craft have taken over the flourishing marina.

Upton's historic prosperity can be seen in its delightful old buildings, now occupied by attractive shops, lovely inns and interesting restaurants. The town’s liveliness is out of all proportion to its relatively small size, with a variety of cultural events such as the Jazz, Folk, Blues and Water Festivals which all draw crowds.

The area also has excellent transport links to the M5 and M50, and is just 10 miles south of the historic and bustling city of Worcester. Upton has its own primary school while Hanley Castle High School, rated ‘good’ by Ofsted, is located just outside the town.

To find out more about the Low Cost Homes Scheme at Pennywell Walk, property-seekers can visit the Sales and Marketing Suite, located off Ryall Road, Ryall, Worcestershire, WR8 0PG, and open Thursday to Monday from 11am to 5pm. Alternatively, visit

More Photos - Click to Enlarge

Pennywell Walk in Ryall