RSS Feed

Related Articles

Related Categories

A weekend of luxury courtesy of David Wilson Homes

29th April 2008 Print
A weekend of luxury courtesy of David Wilson Homes Does a weekend of pampering and relaxation in a luxurious country manor sound like your idea of heaven? If so, why not pop along to David Wilson Homes Kings Wharfe development in Brough any time over the forthcoming bank holiday weekends (3rd - 6th May and 24th - 26th May) when they are giving all visitors the chance to bag themselves a weekend for two at the De Vere hotel of their choice.

Steve Jackson, sales director for David Wilson Homes Northern said: "This is a fantastic opportunity to win a weekend of pure luxury and it really is as simple as it sounds - all you need to do is visit our Kings Wharfe development during either bank holiday weekend and you will automatically be entered in to the prize draw."

One destination where the winner could choose to unwind is Slaley Hall; an elegant Edwardian house set within 1,000 acres of prime Northumberland forest and moorland.

Relaxation and stimulation go hand in hand with a vast range of activities for the whole family, from a thrilling 4x4 off-road experience to a heavenly beauty spa treatment or a round at either of the two championship golf courses. Plus, guests can also take in the country air whilst enjoying one of the walks around the stunning grounds.

Steve added: "We are delighted to be able to offer visitors to Kings Wharfe the chance to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life.

"We appreciate how hectic the day to day lives of our customers are and whilst this is always taken in to consideration when planning our developments and house types, we wanted to offer our visitors an added extra to help them unwind."

In addition to this fantastic prize draw, any visitor to Kings Wharfe will also be able to find out details on any of the great financial initiatives available including Part Exchange schemes and first time buyers incentives such the recently launched Head Start scheme.

Steve added: "All of our initiatives have been designed with our customers in mind to help ease any stresses or financial strains that come with buying a new home. Our part exchange scheme for example has been designed to give our customers complete peace of mind from the very beginning of their move, eliminating things such as estate agents' fees, issues with property chains and co-ordinating the move itself whilst our Head Start scheme means purchasers take out a mortgage for only 85 per cent of the value of their home, while David Wilson Homes provides an interest free loan to cover the other 15 per cent."

For further details on the chance to win a weekend of luxury at the De Vere hotel of your choice courtesy of David Wilson Homes Northern or for information on any of the homes available at Kings Wharfe please visit the sales centre, open daily from 10.30am to 5.30pm. Alternatively visit the website at

More Photos - Click to Enlarge

A weekend of luxury courtesy of David Wilson Homes