RSS Feed

Related Articles

Related Categories

Barratt offers dream start at Pennar Heights

15th January 2008 Print
Barratt offers dream start at Pennar Heights First-time buyers looking for a stylish new home should visit Barratt’s Pennar Heights development near Newbridge, where they can take advantage of a ‘dream incentive’ designed to help them onto the property ladder.

“We know how difficult it is for first-time buyers to enter the housing market, so we have designed our Dream Start option to give them a helping hand – they only need to pay 75 per cent of the full asking price and there’s no deposit,” reports Barratt Sales Director Sandra Dixon.

“The offer works by arranging mortgage finance on 75 per cent of the purchase price while the other 25 per cent is covered by Barratt and repayable interest free, either within 10 years or on the resale of the property.

“We are currently offering this deal on our smaller two and three-bedroom homes, most of which are semi-detached or mid or end terraced. Prices for these houses range from £157,995 to £179,995.”

Also available at Pennar Heights are one and two-bedroom coach houses, priced from £124,995.

“We are currently in the second phase of development at this site and our larger homes include three-bedroom detached houses with garages priced from £188,995 and four bedrooms from £219,995,” Sandra continued.

Surrounded by woodland in the beautiful Welsh valleys and just half an hour's drive from Newport or 40 minutes’ drive from Cardiff, Newbridge offers the best of both worlds.

Local amenities include a supermarket, primary and secondary schools, Post Office, bank, library, doctor's surgery and leisure centre. The nearby city of Cardiff boasts a wide range of delights – from shops to theatres and historic buildings – and the Cardiff Bay area has been transformed into a fantastic waterfront development with modern bars, restaurants and a cinema complex.

For further details on Dream Start or Part Exchange options, log onto

More Photos - Click to Enlarge

Barratt offers dream start at Pennar Heights