RSS Feed

Related Articles

Related Categories

Fairview give a helping hand to buyers at Park Lodge

26th November 2011 Print
Park Lodge

Fairview New Homes’ Park Lodge in Royal Tunbridge Wells, Kent, is offering prospective buyers over the age of 55 the chance to purchase a new home for only 80% of the price, with nothing to pay on the remaining 20% for up to 21 years through their helping hand initiative.

Park Lodge is the perfect place for over 55’s to settle, and by removing the pressure of a full up-front payment, buyers avoid what can often be a stressful time on their finances.

Jim Holliday, Sales Director of Fairview New Homes explains “Park Lodge offers an ideal living environment for those looking to downsize and live in the centre of Royal Tunbridge Wells. The remaining apartments won’t be on the market for much longer, especially with an incentive of a reduced up-front price.”

He adds: “Following the exceptional popularity of these new homes at Park Lodge we are encouraging prospective buyers to take advantage of our helping hand initiative so they don’t miss out on a new apartment in this age-exclusive development.”

The new apartments at Park Lodge are ideal for those wishing to socialise and relax with like-minded individuals, with a communal lounge to meet neighbours and entertain guests. The landscaped gardens surrounding the homes provide a peaceful retreat without the hassle of maintenance.

Each property is finished to the highest standard and provides residents the facilities for independent living whilst having help close at hand, if needed. All apartments are fitted with a well-proportioned kitchen and bathroom and each two-bedroom apartment has an en suite, plus there is a lift providing easy access to all floors.

The new homes at Park Lodge have fully fitted kitchens with black granite worktops and a SMEG electric fan oven with electric hob and cooker hood. For increased energy efficiency, there is a centralised gas boiler and solar panels.

The unique Georgian spa town of Royal Tunbridge Wells has developed a reputation for fine dining, pretty tea shops and traditional pubs. There is a wide range of shops and boutiques along the Pantiles, as well as a popular farmers market which is held every month.

The area has many parks and outdoor attractions and the surrounding Kent countryside has been designated an ‘Area of Outstanding Beauty’, making it perfect for relaxation or adventure. The nearby south coast is only 35 miles away.

Direct train services run from Tunbridge Wells rail station to London Charing Cross and Cannon Street in approximately one hour. The nearby A21 leads direct to Hastings with links to Eastbourne and Brighton; whilst the M25 gives easy access to London and Gatwick airport.

Prices for a two-bedroom apartment at Park Lodge start from £224,995.

For more information and prices, visit

More Photos - Click to Enlarge

Fairview New Homes Park Lodge